Sunday, January 25, 2015

Short weekend-little progress

It has been a very short weekend for me since I had to attend training for work on Saturday (and again next Saturday).  So, very little progress was made...
Here is my week 3 block for the Project of Doom.  I am very happy with the potion bottle and the owl book. 
And here is where I just made another block (actually labelled week 5) .  I slipped my own made up title in there. 
So here are all of the ones I have made so far.  Kinda actually looks like a book shelf. 
I also got my sewing machine scrap quilt all put together.  Wondering about borders etc.  I am not sure I like it.  Too busy.  Maybe some solid or low key border will tame it. 

I really wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow already but, duty calls.  I have majorly failed in the running/walking department.  Poor Jack is so bored with my laziness. 





3 comments:

  1. Oh you are so right--that bottle and the owl book are just perfect--nice work. Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potion bottle looks great! Love the bright quilttop too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive