Friday, July 2, 2010

Flimsies and Sandwiches

Here is the flimsy of the French Quarter quilt!

I LOVE THIS QUILT!

It went together very quickly and easily.









Here is a close up...




Here is that flimsy I mentioned a day or two ago.  It is inspired by Kaffe Fassat (pronounced Kayff-I found out yesterday).  It really is a pretty quilt if a bit wild.  I am using one of the darker fabrics on the back and I will probably use the pattern as the quilting design-which means I can't forget to pin it together from the back!!!!
My daughter likes this quilt.  She asked who it was for and I said ME.:)


I also have 5 quilts ready to sandwich and another 4 ready to make the backing so they can be sandwiched.  This amount of quilting should keep me busy for most of the month I would think.  So, perhaps my attempt at not buying any more fabric this month will turn out okay.  May need bindings though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive