Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finally...

 My husband said this looks like the 70s.  I really like how bright and colorful it is.









Close up of quilting...
 I love the back!
Some real quilts to show...I hope those who are receiving these for Christmas are not reading!  But I just can't resist finally posting something.  These were quilted free motion on my Lizzie.  She was feeling a bit persnickety as always-it couldn't have anything to do with me trying to quilt while recovering from the stomach flu :) I used YLI thread and it kept breaking which is what I have heard about that thread.  I hope Lizzie likes the King Tut thread that I am going to use on the 3rd quilt.
Here is the 2nd one...
This is quilted much more loosely.  I am anxious to see how it does when washed. 


Hope they like it.  Now I think a nap is in order before I try to load the 3rd one on Lizzie.  i am feeling a little woozie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive