I see that a bunch of you are joining a UFO Challenge. I will be working on it also but have not officially joined because I am real picky about what quilt I work on when and I know I will never be willing to choose the one that is the correct number for each month. So, here is my list just from memory. I am sure I will be adding to it after I actually take a look in the closet.
These are tops ready to be quilted...
1. Halloween quilt
2. two tic tac toe tops
3. Black fireworks top
4. a donation quilt kit from Quilts for kids
These are ones that are still in pieces...
5. Rose table cloth
6. Christmas quilt
7. Civil war Underground railroad quilt
8. Pink Checkerboard
9. Double Delight-Quiltville Mystery
10. Wedding Vow quilt
11. Blue & Purple Wedding Stars
12. Safe Haven- Thimbleberries quilt
13. Scrappy nine patch
14. Black and Tan
15. Fabric for a Quilts of Valor donation
16. White/Brights charm quilt
17. French Garden
18. Raggedy Ann & Andy
19. Liberated Amish
20. Amish buggie-hand quilting.
21. French Quarter top
22. Would very much like to try Quilts from Photos of my kids and one of me on the beach...
23. 3 Geisha quilts-2 pieced, one applique
(that means my list is actually up to 25 projects now)
So, Looks like I need to set the same goal for this year that I did last year. To finish at least one quilt per month for the year.
I am only a binding away from having my 16th quilt finished this year.