Monday, January 31, 2011

Another week begins...

And so, another week begins.  Not enough time to clean.  Not enough time to exercise.  Not enough time to quilt.  A to do list a mile long.  Saturday already full for this weekend.  Nothing to look forward to much except that it puts me one week closer to Spring Break and Summer-both of which are way too SHORT! 

So, some quotes of inspiration for the week ahead-
by T. Krause
“Getting what you want is not nearly as important as giving what you have.”

and John Quincy Adams:
Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.

Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.”-Walter Winchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive