Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cold Day

Record low temps for us here in the desert today and so there is no school.  YES!  That means I have been in the sewing room for 3 hours this morning!
Here is what I have put together.  I decided on a square table topper rather than a runner.  I did a little decorative stitching on it but you can't see it here.  I may get this quilted later today-gotta do some cleaning first!

I also worked on 2 baby cuddle blankies- almost finished.  Will show them after I get the last stitches in. 
oh, I also did a little bit of stitching on my Serendipity quilt.  Maybe I will get some of it up on the design wall soon. 
Have a great day!  Enjoy your crazy weather-I think it is happening all over the globe!  Thoughts and prayer to those in Queensland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive