Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby!

This sweet little baby is going to turn in to a teenager tomorrow.  Yep- 13th birthday quickly approaching.  I know I can't stop it.  In fact, it is already too late, she has been acting like a teenager for years.  Still, it is really hard not to see this image when I look at her, even though she is growing into a fine young woman.  Who would have thought that she could be more beautiful?  that she could be more special?  Or more treasured?
Well, my dear, sweet girl.  You are.  I am so proud of you!  And, all the joking aside, I look forward to the years ahead that will be spent growing into the beautiful, strong, intelligent, talented woman that I know you are going to be. 
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive