Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Motivation? Frustration!

I decided I would spend this afternoon making the blocks for my Block Swap Adventure and for my Cotton Robin round robin.  However, after spending a good 3 hours on 2 blocks, I am really not very happy with either of them. 

I am having a hard time getting caught up with the Orca Bay Mystery too.  Not motivated to cut out 250 more triangle sets for the squares that then need 350 more sets of triangles cut to attach to them. 

I think it is just a blah day and I should probably give up until the motivation returns.  Maybe I will go curl up with my new nook book: Unsaid by Neil Abramson.  I am only on chapter 2 but so far it is great!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Andra! And I've come to realize one thing.....

    It's OKAY!

    A little down-time with other enjoyed tasks are sometimes exactly what we need before a little motivating muse returns for quilting.

    I hope you've taken that breath you needed today!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive