Wednesday, December 28, 2011

progress

Orca Bay
half square triangles finished-actually have 34 extra...
700 wing triangles cut
all the squares for the Ohio Star block cut except for 26 red ones- I am completely out of red and anxiously awaiting my scraps from So Scrappy-I think our mail is a few days behind actually.  Today is the first day we have even received any mail since Saturday. 
I started to square up all the hour glass squares from step one and very happily found that none of them need to be squared up-They are PERFECT!  It must have been a really good sewing day for me on the day I did those. 

I only have 3 more Pinwheel blocks to square up and I have my Block Swap Adventure block for January packaged so that I can mail it tomorrow or the next day. 

Made BLTs for lunch and visited with my Mom and Dad a little. 
Did not get much laundry done though. 

Made Chicken noodle soup for dinner

All in all, a very pleasant day!  Hope you had the same!

1 comment:

  1. Red scrapiness should be there soon. Glad you are making progress. Trying hard to catch up before the next clue comes out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive