Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas gift quilt

Here is my Mom, on Christmas morning, with the quilt I made for her.  (Please ignore the Christmas morning mess in the background- who am I kidding, it always looks like that around here).  It was a very old UFO and the top has been finished since last spring.  I finally got it quilted and gifted!  The back side is very pretty too but I haven't downloaded those pictures yet. 
Yesterday I got a customer quilt quilted and the rest of the fabrics cut out for Easy Street.
This morning I have cut out all the fabrics for a quilting class I am teaching tomorrow.  It is a Beginning Skills Lap Quilt that I designed. 
My dad's heart surgery started at about 8 AM.  We won't know anything until around 1 PM. 
Happy 3rd day of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive