Friday, July 19, 2013

Pineapple scrap quilt

Here is what I have been working on the last few days as I have been confined to a small space in my bedroom for the downstairs tile install.  These blocks came from the Block Lotto a long time ago.  They were all different sizes (supposed to be 9 1/2) and mine were the worst ones for being small.  I had to trim them to 9 inches.  Sewed them together and then dug into my scrap bin for the piano key border.  Then I fussy cut some butterflies for the corners.  I will show better pics after I have it quilted and bound (who knows when that will be). I will have to head back to the fabric store if I want that same yellow for binding.  That was the last of it. 

I hear the base board molding going back up.  Maybe I will have my house back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive